Summer may be coming to an end, but the Sunshine State is still hot and humid. This week, keep cool with these helpful links from around the web.
1. High humidity levels can make your home feel hotter. If your home feels extra humid, check out these four things that may be causing humidity inside.
2. Clogged air ducts, insufficient return air vents, poor insulation and the layout of your home could all be hindering the comfort of your home.
3. Cool off with these refreshing drinks. Don’t forget the kid-friendly drinks too!
4. Check out these 11 affordable ways to stay cool in the summer heat.
5. Try replacing your regular moisturizer with aloe vera to keep cool.
6. Eight foods that are healthy and cooling.
7. Have your air conditioning system maintained by a professional. Routine maintenance will keep your system functioning efficiently, making your home more comfortable.
One of the easiest ways to keep cool and comfortable year round is by keeping your air conditioning system in tune. If you’re in need of a tuneup, or another HVAC service, give the professionals at Energy Air a call today.