You already know that air conditioning is what helps keep your home cool and comfortable—But we think there are few more things you should know about AC. Ready for some interesting facts? Here are eight things you might not know about air conditioning.
1. Do you know how air conditioning works? It’s not too different from how your refrigerator works.
2. Some major cities with hot climates probably wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for air conditioning!
3. Keeping your air conditioning system well maintained will save you money.
4. Do you have a programmable thermostat? Learn how these devices can help you save money.
5. If you want to get the most out of your HVAC system, it’s important to regularly change the air filter.
6. Air conditioning helps prevent heat-related illnesses and death, which can be a concern for older adults, the chronically ill, and small children.
7. Air conditioning temperature settings are often gender-biased.
8. “It’s not enough for the air inside of your home to be cool and comfortable.” Ensure your indoor air quality is high, or risk respiratory illness or even cancer!
In need of heating and cool services? Energy Air has got you covered. From repairs to replacements to routine maintenance, give us a call today for all of your HVAC needs.