Let’s face it—no one likes paying their electricity bill each month. But understanding where all of that energy usage is going can help you cut down on your monthly utility bills. Here are seven interesting links about electricity bills from around the web that can help you learn more about your electricity bills.
1. Ever wonder where your money goes when you pay the power company? The Florida Power & Light Company tells you where.
2. This video offers quick tips for reducing a high electricity bill.
3. You don’t have to use your HVAC system less to save money on your electricity bills. Here’s how you can reduce your electricity bill with no cost or sacrifice.
4. Check out these 10 easy ways to lower your electric bill from Forbes.
5. Did you know? Roughly 48 percent of the average electricity bill goes to heating and cooling your home.
6. You can determine how to calculate your electricity bill and see if it matches your monthly expenses.
7. In case you missed it: Here are 7 energy-saving tips to help reduce your electricity bill.
When it comes to saving energy, your HVAC system is a big factor. After all, when your HVAC system isn’t working efficiently, it will use more energy to provide adequate cooling power. Fortunately, the HVAC professionals at Energy Air can help. Give us a call today to discuss our energy-saving solutions.