Maintaining Safe Healthcare Facilities
When planning any aspect of a healthcare facility, it is important to have experts on your team. When it comes to the HVAC system in a hospital, assisted living facility, medical office building, or anywhere else where maintaining a healthy environment is absolutely vital, Energy Air is the right company for the job.
We have experience performing the entire scope of HVAC for all types of healthcare facilities. Our team is ICRA (infection control risk assessment) trained and our in-house training facility includes a complete containment room. Our team brings extensive healthcare project experience in complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning system installation and renovation in live hospitals and clean room environments.
Healthcare Facility Projects
Here’s a look at some of the healthcare facility projects we’ve recently completed:
Encompass Rehab Clermont
Energy Air was selected by Brasfield and Gorrie to provide the HVAC and plumbing systems for a new rehabilitation facility. The new 100-bed, inpatient physical rehabilitation center is being built on a 32-acre parcel on south State Road 50 about a quarter-mile east of Hancock Road.
Inspired Living ALF
Suffolk Construction chose Energy Air to furnish and install the HVAC system for a new assisted living facility located in Summerfield, Florida. Inspired Living Summerfield comprises 282,000 square feet and includes 150 individual living units, 60 assisted living units and 40 memory care units.
Advent Health Ocala
Robins and Morton contracted Energy Air to complete the entire HVAC and plumbing systems for a new AdventHealth Care Pavilion at the former BMW/Porsche/Volkswagen dealership on State Road 200 at 3949 SW College Road. The 25,000 square foot facility will have services similar to other care pavilions, such as primary care, specialty care, diagnostic medical imaging and lab services.
Trained and Qualified to Work In Clean Room Environments
We are experts when it comes to maintaining the necessary conditions while performing installation, service, repair and maintenance of HVAC systems in clean rooms. Our experienced technicians take care to maintain relative humidity for sterilization purposes and supply back-up air systems.
Our collective experience in healthcare facilities includes:
– Clean room, water treatment plant, and power house shutdowns
– Fabrication of steel tables for tools
– Medical gas piping installation
– Installation of DAW clean room walls
– Removal and installation of multiple air handler units
– Installation of scrubbers and chillers
– Duct fabrication and installation
– Demolition and installation of plumbing
– Demolition and installation of piping
– Welding of chilled water piping
– Fabrication and installation of acid exhaust, solvent exhaust of all materials
– Welding of high and low purity lines, steam and gas lines
– Installation of multiple tools