Fast-Track Project Scheduling When You Need It
At Energy Air, we don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we’ve gained a reputation for being able to rise to the occasion when tight schedules and strict guidelines apply. Whether we’re installing a new system in a school over the short summer break, or working 12 hours a day to complete a large-scale project in a matter of weeks, we’ll complete the job on time or with room to spare. If you have a deadline, we can meet it.
Our strategic approach to scheduling involves the following.
– Review of critical-path line items
– Development of a procurement schedule identifying all lead items for equipment and material
– Development of a site-specific safety plan
– Development of a site logistics plan for deliveries and trade overlaps
– Generation of a project task analysis for scheduling manpower
– Prefabrication as needed to benefit the efficiency of on-site installation
– Development of a quality control plan for all project areas
Tight Schedule? No Problem.
We pride ourselves on our ability to complete projects thoroughly and efficiently, despite strict time constraints and unexpected obstacles. When you need a job done quickly, we’ll dedicate ourselves to the project day-in and day-out so you can stay on track with your construction schedule. To learn more about our fast-track scheduling, contact us any time!